The Mouth is For to F*ck
Here at Recspec, we are no strangers to the language of love. So we’ve put together a little mix for all of our lovers out there, available to download for free on St. Valentines Day, 2010. Because as some of you may know, St. Valentine was martered for his love of mouth sex. Or something.*
Bonus! Zip of the mix includes some printable candy heart valentines for your enjoyment and amusement. And as always, if you like what you hear, please support these amazing artists.
1. Rubber City – Perdita
2. Wanda Jackson – You Don’t Know Baby
3. Serge Gainsbourg – En Melody
4. Issac Hayes – The Feeling Just Keeps On Coming
5. Bobby “Blue” Bland – I’ve Just Got To Forget About You
6. Nina Simone – I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl (Live)
7. Nouvelle Vague – In A Manner Of Speaking
8. Juliette LeBlanc – Theme from “Nights of Sin”
9. Billie Holiday – Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be)?
10. Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan – Come On Over (Turn Me On)
11. James Brown – It’s A Man’s World
12. Lee Hazelwood and Nancy Sinatra – Some Velvet Morning
13. Can – She Brings The Rain
14. Air – Le Voyage De Penelope
15. Curtis Mayfield – We The People Who Are Darker Than Blue
16. Otis Redding – Cigarettes and Coffee
17. Kool and The Gang – Summer Madness
18. Faith No More – Midnight Cowboy
*A Tiny Disclaimer: All of this should be looked at as just good, plain fun, and is in no way meant to offend. If you are a sensitive listener, you might want to pass on this one.